Become an Ambassador
Start Increasing Youth Voter Turnout Through Relational Organizing on a National Scale
With a few texts and DM's throughout the fall, you can make a major impact...
What FroshVote Ambassadors Do
1. With our swing state college list, identify friends/classmates from your high school attending college in a swing state
2. Using our custom templates and follow up framework, send each contact a personal message with registration materials and swing state-specific info
3. Follow up with and track each contact using the FroshVote framework and templates. Leverage your personal relationship to help create a voting plan via mail-in ballot, early voting, or in-person Election Day voting.
4. Share our work and resources on social media
@froshvote on Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
5. Spread the word and recruit new ambassadors
Join Our National Team as a Froshvote Ambassador
Join Our National Team as an Ambassador
Join Our National Team As An Ambassador
Ambassadors commit 1-2 hours a week to contacting friends/classmates through the FroshVote framework (described above) to encourage them to register and vote on their swing state college campuses. FroshVote ambassadors are eligible for community service hours.
Apply for a State Lead Position
State Leads supervise and recruit ambassadors in their regions. With an average time commitment of 3-5 hours per week, they play a major role in developing and expanding FroshVote.